HomeMy Tiny HouseFarm Charm CottageLe Chicken Chateau

Aug 4, 2021

MY HEALTH SUPPLEMENT LIST - FOR CURRENT TIMES

 With heavy heart I am back to say this -

    A close friend and Virus researcher has kept meticulous notes & statistics since the beginning of this Chinese PLANdemic and she has been most helpful to me in guiding me to additional wellness products for the season we are in. We are NO longer free people in America we do not have free speech any longer nor access to health products that work, against the plan of the elite and we are heavily censored, and the day is coming when the fake vaccination police will knock on your door. BEWARE and hopefully be locked and loaded as well as prepped.

 

 My heart goes out to those whose numbers are in the tens of thousands now who have died, become paralyzed, have weakened their immune system and are VERY sick, many of whom with no insurance to cover a non FDA approved drug. All directly related to the jab that they believed was for their own good. This grieves us deeply. This post is dedicated to Deb in appreciation of her long hours of study and research and detailed and diligent record keeping. Thank You from the bottom of my heart - You are SO appreciated. 

Also- this post is in memory of the victims of this pretend vaccine. The ones no news dare to report on, the voices that have been silenced, except for deep searching and video viewing of their stories before most are banned, and taken down. It is sickening that the victims of the BIO WEAPON JAB are being silenced. I am SO SORRY.

 Copy and paste the below link for a short video that you won't see on the daily news lieworks.

 https://rumble.com/vkmlux-in-memoriam-victims-of-covid-19-vaccines.html 

 

Here are the supplements that 5 Holistic doctors use themselves to keep their immune system functioning at its best in these trying times. Should you feel symptoms of ill health and especially if you work close to, live with or socialize near bio weapon (JABBED!!!!) people, yes- that is right- many after watching rapid health declines in those jabbed are concerned about bio weapon shedding from those who are JABBED.  We want to strengthen our immune system in holistic and dietary ways. The below supplements are what many concerned people use as well as the Holistic doctors themselves as seen in the below video. Sorry- not able to link it for you to click it here as as Blogger only lets videos uploaded from my computer or those censored ones from youtube to be uploaded on this blogger platform. Just copy and paste in your search engine before it is taken down by the internet police.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/05/28/5-holistic-doctors-discuss-what-they-are-doing-to-protect-themselves-from-the-bioweapon-shots-and-transmission/

 

To be very clear - I am not a health care practitioner and I do not make any recommendations about what may or may not work for anyone’s immune system or health. The below supplements are only part of my Holistic wellness pantry along with herbal tinctures, homeopathic remedies, and essential oils. Also- a healthy diet filled with fresh Organic (when possible) veggies and fruit and fresh purified water (NOT water from a plastic bottle) are great choices for supporting an immune system and overall thriving vs surviving.


In a quest for a good trustworthy supplement brand I am happy with the Now Foods brand which I have used for many years as part of my wellness regimen. Do your own research and buy what works best for your health needs and concerns.

 

I did a price comparison for each supplement listed below with no brand substitutes at www.VitaCost.com as well as Amazon. I chose to order from Vita Cost and here’s why.  Combined with a 15% discount, 20% discount If you are new to Vita Cost and place a first time order, I saved over $19.00 going with Vita Cost and also got FREE shipping, like Amazon members get. No membership fee at Vita Cost. Keep in mind prices may change at any time and I am not affiliated with any brand or company in this post, nor do I have any discount codes to offer you. And really- I am thrilled to not be supporting any trips to the moon for those connected to Amazon. On second thought maybe I should of paid more and help support his trip back to the moon in hopes he would stay there.

 

About the below list - I am in no way affiliated with the below brands and or companies listed, nor do I receive any incentives or money from them. I am sharing my personal current supplement list for this season of my life and having been inspired by the 5 Holistic doctors video. Link to that is above.

 If I feel that I am getting sick I will immediately use 1200 mg of the NAC everyday for 3 days and then 1200 mg 2x a day for 3 days Then 1200 mg 1x a day for 2 weeks. I will use Magnesium 500 mg 1x a day during that time if and when needed. I will also double up on all supplements. Not for everyone- do your research this is not advice , my protocol only. YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE.

 

Brand name and product SKU # -highlighted in YELLOW

Product name is highlighted in GREEN

Quantity is highlighted in Fushia

Price of product highlighted in Blue

 

  THE LIST - Purchased from www.VitaCost.com and last 2 products are from the InfoWarsStore.com

NOW Foods brand NAC -- 1000 mg - 120 Tablets  SKU# 733739001856  $13.79                   

 

NOW Foods Brand, Quercetin With Bromelain -- 240 Vegetarian Capsules  SKU #733739030719 $27.99

 

 NOW Foods Brand NAC -- 1000 mg - 120 Tablets SKU #733739001856 $13.79

 

Garden of Life Vitamin Code Brand® RAW Zinc™® Zinc™ -- 60 Vegan Capsules SKU #658010116527 $10.59

 

NOW Foods Brand  Vitamin A -- 25000 IU - 250 Softgels SKU #733739003423 $8.32

 

NOW Foods Brand Vitamin D-3 -- 10000 IU - 120 Softgels SKU #733739003768 $7.79

Total Price: $15.58

NOW Foods Zinc Picolinate -- 50 mg - 120 Vegetarian Capsules SKU #733739015525 $7.17

 

NOW Foods brand B-12  -- 2000 mcg - 100 Lozenges SKU #733739004598 $6.63

 

NOW Foods brand Selenium -- 200 mcg - 90 Vcaps® SKU #733739014856 $4.76  ( I PURCHASED 3 bottles at this price)

 

NOW Foods brand  AlphaSorb-C® 500 -- 180 Veg Capsules    SKU #: 733739007179    $14.99

 

 OR- Some prefer Vit C crystals instead of the Capsules, Crystals listed below.

 

NOW Foods brand Vitamin C Crystals --  8 oz   SKU #: 733739007902   $6.99

I cannot forget my need for the wonderful products below for such a time as this. Both recommended by Holistic Doctors. All-important Magnesium and Iodine each purchased at www.infowarsstore.com

 

 InfoWars Life  FizzyMagnesium 5.5 oz $19.95  https://www.infowarsstore.com/fizzy-magnesium

Delish and tastes like an orange Creamsicle from your childhood. Brand new 64- 94% positive reviews.

 

 InfoWars Life Iodine1floz https://www.infowarsstore.com/survival-shield-x-2-nascent-iodine (6,635- 98% positive reviews) WOW...!!!!!! 

Top of the line products on the Infowars site above. Current sale price of   $23.95 

 

Vita Cost has customer service by phone and it is so easy to call and place an order as well as use their website.My oder at Vita Cost was under ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS for all on that list PLUS the cost of the last 2 products - A low cost investment in my health.

 

Now before it is too late, go outside and and do some earthing (walking barefoot on the earth) and go play like someone left the gate wide open for you. It is never to late to have a happy childhood. A happy adulthood in these days is oftentimes questionable IMO- but heck yeah to play like a kid- I can do that. I hope you can also  God Bless.

PS.  If you care to comment scroll all the way to the bottom of this page. We do not have to agree but this is a safe place for conservatives and for those who opt out of the so named Covid vaccination depopulation (IMO) agenda.

                 T.




 





 





 





 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 










 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 










 

 





 








 





 

 




 





 

 



 





 



 










 

 





 





 

 










 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 





 





 

 





 





 


   

 

 

19 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Tonita, thank you for providing the information regarding the vitamins, etc. I'll try that vitamin place you mentioned because I, like you, do not want to get my vitamins from Amazon or any of the other big box stores. Also, thank you for your refreshing honesty in all these crazy covid, pro-jab times. It's so nice when we run across like-minded individuals. I too am an introvert and spend a lot of time alone. I love your little house and it's so cool that you can see cows and other farm animals from where you live. I grew up on a farm here in Wisconsin. It was a lot of work but I sure do miss it and I wish I could get a place that has some acreage, but real estate prices are through the roof right now. Anyway, thank you for all the info you provided including in the previous post you made.

Your sister in Christ,
Julie

Tonita said...

Hi Julie,
Thanks for making time to visit and comment. There is a great blog called Introvert Dear, and a great comical and very easy, fun read called Introvert Doodles. The book will bring a smile to your face. We are often very misunderstood. I yearn for and ADORE my alone time. That is when I am doing my happy dance. Me, Jesus and the dogs, ah- that imo is a perfect day. Land and home prices will crash, be patient. Health and blessings to you and yours.

Tonita said...

Ikes..I meant to say Jules, not Julie. My bad.

Tonita said...

https://www.brighteon.com/5dff24da-1bc5-4bf3-b389-53b4cf478f8d
Great link to check out.

Dan said...

Here in Florida we're no longer required to mask-up when out. Although I am required to wear one at work, and now there is talk of forcing employees to get 'vaccinated.' Will fight that as long as I can or until I can retire. This is just so much madness. And our gutless RINOs in Congress, except for very few, just sit on the hands and cave to the Democrats. Scary times, my friend. Very scary times.

Take care,
Dan

Tonita said...

Yes indeed were in scary times. That is complete BS, what is happening to you. I hope you can get your time in and retire soon. In Charlotte NC they are going door to door to vaccinate folks. Not here in the rural areas of WNC. Our sheriff refuses to respond to "no mask" calls for help from businesses. He will deputize all who carry. I have a friend who just took an early retirement in order to not sign mandatory paperwork stating he understands that white men are of white privilege and are also racist. TOTAL INSANITY. He is prepping and moving to a very rural area in Arkansas. I will never ever take the jab of toxic stew and there will be bloodshed across this nation if it becomes forced. The remnant will need to be self reliant. Certainly not the America we used to know. I hope De Santis runs for president. He is a fighter, not a deal maker. Unfortunately, we have an ass.... gov here in NC. Blessings to you and your wife.

ChiChi Mum said...

Thank you. Please keep sharing. I totally agree with you. No jab for me..and masking the kids in NC in some counties is totally "child abuse". There are so many followers everywhere. Thank your for speaking your ground and my ground, too.

Tonita said...

Hi Chi Chi Mum,
Thanks for visiting again. It is hard for me to post about frilly and foofy insignificant things in such a time as this. I don't live in doom or gloom, but I do live in reality. Yes it is horrible to make children wear a diaper on their face. DE FUND THE MASK POLICE. There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Sheep, 2.Wolves, 3. Sheep dogs.
I will leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

I am a first time visitor here. I saw your girl shed on Pinterest and loved it so I navigated to your blog. I love it all and your belief system. I to. Am all those things you are It’s so refreshing to find someone like you. I will be following. Blessings and hope and peace in the name of Yeshua. Our only hope and trust. Kathy

Tonita said...

Kathy-
Welcome and thank you for making time to leave a comment. This is a safe space for Christians, conservatives and yes those of us who refuse to take the dangerous and experimental jab. Our ONLY hope is in Yeshua Hamashiach. Thanks for sending blessings and hope. This world is NOT our home and so we look forward to the prize. WE WIN.. but in the meantime it's often Stressful, yet exciting as the remnant waits on our Messiah. Blessings to you and yours. Please visit again.

Lifeonthewink said...

thank you for this info. It is very close to what we do. also we are plant based due to a cancer scare a few years ago. You had me at the first paragraph. looking forward to reading. thanks again

Tonita said...

Thanks for taking time to visit and comment. It's hard to post about farmhouse decorating in light of current times and world agendas. I feel it's a better use of a blog post to hopefully help someone. I am thankful for those that are the remnant in such an insane world and nice to know there are kindred spirits out there who care well for their health. I've eaten a mostly vegetarian diet for about 3 decades now. Sea food every once in awhile. As you know- eating either suppresses or supports our immune system. You must be familiar with the best seller book called 'The China Study'? Wonderful book with loads of info to prevent and cure cancer. Blessings.

Shani said...

Thank you for sharing the blog Introvert, Dear. Since reading up more on my INTJ personality, I am so relieved to know that it's not all been in my head all of my life that I don't fit it anywhere. I have pushed myself to participate in "life" as others do, much to my discomfort and mental stress. I will be reading and journaling about it more, but already I feel a huge weight lifted. Thank you, most sincerely.
Kindest regards,
Shani

Tonita said...

Hi Shani,
I love that blog and hope you check back and catch this message. I, like you have never fit in and much of my life I have been very uncomfortable trying to push myself to be other peoples idea of who they wanted me to be. Once I learned that I am a true expressive introvert I had a "ahhh ha" moment. There is a fantastic little fun book called 'Introvert Doodles' that I highly recommend. You will totally 'get it' and it will help your family and friends understand your way of being. Thanks for taking time to visit and comment. Blessings.

Shani said...

Hi again, Tonita,

Thank you for the book recommendation; I will certainly look into it. Thank you also for your kind words over on my blog; they were a pleasant surprise to read this morning.

May your evening be full of nothing but God's merciful blessings,
Shani

Darlene said...

I adore what you have done to your tiny house! Currently I reside in a Toyota Dolphin rv with the dream of building my own tiny house someday. I also am a collector of the cast aside, rusted, and forlorn items of the past and enjoy repurposing them and giving them a new life in the present. I came across the link to your cottage on Pinterest and from there the link to your blog. I was expecting to just view some more of your delightful decor and was surprised (and pleased) to find that it was much more then that. Your views on the "plandemic" are spot on with what I believe and give me hope that there are many more that feel as we do. Thank you so much for listing the herbal supplements that you use. I already have a few that I take, but will be adding a couple of the ones in your list. You are truly an inspiration...not only in your decorating and way of life, but in many other ways that are both informative and reassuring. Thank you. I think it's time for us to repurpose this whole planet! Have a blessed day.

Tonita said...

Hi Darling
Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I love those sweet little Dolphin RV's. It sounds like the tiny home life will work out beautiful for you, especially with your re purposed treasures. I'm glad you appreciate the supplement list as I am completely worn out trying to wake the sheep and have decided to share life with lions instead. Repurposing the planet is the best idea ever, just love that. I hope your days are blessed also. I don't post often but you can subscribe so you get a notice of future posts. Don't worry- they are far and few between. It's hard to get motivated about my cottage in light of the heavy world in which we live. Just to get my camera out and snap a photo is a big deal for me these days. LET'S GO BRANDON.

Donna Marie said...

Tonita!!! My heart is
So very full finding YOUR thoughts here this morning! We have missed you - I could go on for pages here.. just know how
Much we love and deeply appreciate you!! May God
Bless you each and every day
…thank you for the tremendous & valuable!!! Information you’ve shared with your tribe- we sure love you dear heart!!!

Elk Run Ranch said...

Hey girl, room for your Pagan friend in the PNW here.......
You know I stand with you on all of this but don't give up and don't shut up. BUT get back to enjoying your home, decorating and putting aside time to chill. Its important we do some earthing and Goddess knows we like our alone time meditating/praying in the woods.
I too stopped doing much decorating. Now that its Spring I am kinda getting back into it, though mostly out side in the garden. Fall is my fav so I never tire of those colors.
This is what the far left wants, they want us to stop doing our "normal" daily things and just veg in a cubical eating fake food and slowing dieing from all the jabs. I say screw that. I refuse to give in to any of it. You know how easy it is to get depressed in our NW dark skies so its even more important to keep home as cheerful as possible.
OK time to go feed the animals. Take care, chat soon....
L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...